Friday, February 2, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Well, I finally got down to business and put the first coat of paint on the crib ... the pink coat! You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see a photo ... the batteries need charging! I also slapped on some pink to the inside doors of the armoire. Of course, right after doing that I sat down to check out the Forum on the Rumour Queen site where I learned a few 'surprize' boys were referred! Honestly ... just because I will feel like I am ready by the time our referral comes ... I'll get that kind of surprize ... have to repaint, find new bedding and a new name! Don't get me wrong ... I'll be thrilled with whatever child has been chosen for us BUT ... it will take some getting used to!
Time will tell ........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy and I were watching CBC Kids the other morning and they were doing the Birthday Stars and there was a Cadence and Cadence was a Boy! So there, check one thing off your to do list if Cadence is a boy. :)

Looking forward to pictures of the crib. Lucy and I were going through her pictures from her first couple of months at home. We were looking at all the things her little sibling will be doing that she did - slept in a crib, ate at a high chair - man! That all sounds like a lot of work again! Ha, ha!