Monday, February 5, 2007

RQ's Latest Predictions.....



Well, looks like end of April/beginning of May is where we are at! I was soooo hoping for end of March/ early April ... the sooner the better of course ... but I can look at the positives:
1) More time to get the room done.
2) Travel in summer ... won't have to start my leave until September.
3) Sean won't miss the grade 8 trip or graduation (like I care about that!).

I am sure there are more but those are the top reasons so far. What I really hope for now ... is a referral before Mother's Day!!! Wouldn't that be the ultimate??? Come to think of it, it will be 2 years this Mom's Day that Sean and I had our first home visit by
our Social Worker! Okay, but I'm still secrectly hoping it WILL be sooner. RQ has to be off some time!

No comments: