Monday, February 12, 2007

Making Progress











The crib is officially completed, except for a few touch ups and a little sanding to expose the pink! I think I will hold off on that last task, until I know the sex of the child (might have to add some blue!). I have put the first pink layer on the armoire ... 2 coats of white next and ... that'll be done! I should easily be able to start the walls at the end of February and be done by the end of March break ... that is my goal ... at least for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Here is hoping you won't be waiting too long to fill that crib. And no, I don't have any inside track on how long that will be. Surely we will be there and back this summer. But I have learned to not try and understand exactly how these time lines work!!

Margaret said...

Ok Deb you can officially add me to your list of "Friends Anxiously Waiting For The Arrival Of Baby Cadence" Oh my gosh....I stayed up till 2 in the morning reading your blog...it's beautiful and keep it going girl to help you get through the next little while. I fell asleep last night thinking of your baby...what she's doing right now...and how lucky she's going to be to have you and your husband to call mommy and daddy...very soon!!!I'm sure this waiting is torture Deb but hang in there..THIS IS SO EXCITING...xo

Julie said...

Wow,that looks beautiful!! Was it a new crib or an old one?? The one I have is brown (it was my son's) and I WISH it was white!! Any suggestions or tips ... primer? type of paint ....

Thanks,

Julie