Thursday, May 3, 2007

All I wanna do ......



All I really want to do after this hectic week is sit back, enjoy a good night of tv drama with a big, bold, beautiful glass of red wine! But NO! I have to play hockey tonight! Not only will I miss Grey's ... I will miss a 2 HOUR Greys! I am totally exhausted beyond belief ... and those of you who know I went to the show this afternoon can just be quiet! To make matters worse, Sean is away tonight and I actually don't know how to use the VCR, so I can't even catch up.

Wish I had more interesting items to discuss, but .... all I've been doing is WORKING!!! According to the data on this blog, my next entry will be my hundredth ... traditionally bloggers have used that entry to tell 100 things about themselves ... hmmm ... not sure I'll be able to do that ... it will definitely have to be a weekend thing!
Off to 'tidy' ... the 'other' housekeeper comes tomorrow!

2 comments:

~Kristen said...

I'm soo ready to join you in that big 'ol glass of red!! It's been a trying week.. I believe due to that big full moon...

I skipped the 100 post, actually just completely missed it! maybe one day I'll get to it.

Have a great weekend.. get some R&R

Anonymous said...

Big ol' glass of red wine is on the agenda for tomorrow night! I'll say a toast to speedy referrals!