Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Latest "PIECE"

Kudos to Frank for a wonderful masterpiece!!!



The bookshelf is MASSIVE, but it works in the room! Now I just have to paint and 'stock' it with books and baskets. AND I think Barbie will fit perfectly one day as well.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend ... the sunshine is spectacular here ... the buds are starting to open and everywhere you look it is green! I'm off to camp with the students Monday and will likely be suffering from Blog/RQ withdrawal (among other things!) Good thing this is the slow time of the month where rumours are concerned!

Oh, and the 100 post thing ... there's no way I can manage that ... maybe I've managed 100 words ............

PS - I've updated my sidebar a bit ... you MUST check out the video on the CARR Family blog ... WARNING: Tissue required!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I LOVE the bookshelf! That is so precious! I am totally coveting my blogging neighbor right now!