Thursday, May 17, 2007

PRS

Pre-referral Syndrome. That's what I have! I know it because I am spending every spare moment (and moments that really shouldn't be spare moments) on this computer following every thread on the Rumour Queen's site and every blog I can find.
It is an addiction and I need some serious intervention ..... soon! The rumours continue to point to a BIG BATCH (all the way
to mid November perhaps), but. I. am. not. definitely. not. going. to. believe. it!!!!
Oh who am I kidding?????
If you get a chance ... meet Sophie's family ... they are in Guatemala adding Ollie to their family. You will need to click Waiting for Sophie on the sidebar and then click the Oliver Blog link. What an amazing and beautiful family!

2 comments:

~Kristen said...

Right there with ya on the rumor addiction!!! Im praying the into the 20's rumor is true!!

Not much longer.....

Anonymous said...

Hard to not get caught up in it when you could be next. I'm trying hard not to believe it but what's a girl to do! Here is hoping they go at least 10 days!!