Monday, May 21, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes...



Today the Rumour Queen shared that the CCAA has stated that it has 3000 dossiers alone that were logged in during November 2005. This is a HUGE number! Quite frankly, it means that it could take until October for all of these waiting parents to be matched with their children .... SIGH! I've said, I won't be disappointed if we are NOT next ... but if truth be told ... I will! The previous positive rumours have gotten my hopes up ... I cannot deny that! I guess I would have to rephrase that I won't be surprised ... yes, that's the more accurate language! Many of RQs followers continue to believe the 10th (us) will be included next month as the big numbers are toward the end of November and that's where the small referral batches will fall. Who knows what will happen ... once again, only time will tell .........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, I DON'T HEAR YOU!!!

~Kristen said...

ME EITHER... lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

fingers in the ears... right there with you Penny!!!!!

come on 10th come on 10th.....

I'll be chanting for the next 2 weeks!!! Hang in there Deb!!

Anonymous said...

11th...you have to wish for the 11th so I get in too..

Anonymous said...

I see that the 249ers are supporting each other well.....at least the 2 of you!! LOL. I think that you will be travelling with us in 248!! BTW, most of the 11 couples in our group are going a few days early to vacation before. We have met a couple in Belleville that we get along with great and will hopefully be travelling with. You should start your group talking now.....next week maybe???

Dave in 248