Sunday, May 6, 2007

Back to Work!



In 12 hours they will be back to work after a weeks' holiday.
Somewhere, behind the doors, in the matching room, lies our file and our child's (oooh ... felt a little chill there!).
Where does it sit on these shelves? My guess .... about the 550th one down from the top ...



Apparently the average number of matches per month has been between 400 and 600. Once again folks, we may be in or we
may be out. I am thinking we will be out given the holiday time, however, it is my understanding that the actually matching is
done during one week in each month. What am I saying? ... I have NO idea what will happen! I am prepared for a June or July
referral. If there is another 2 day kind of batch ... well ... I'm NOT prepared for that! Check back in about 3-4 weeks time!

No comments: