Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Is it a Match?



Rumour has it, matching at the CCAA has begun for the next set of referrals. The early rumour is that this will be a 'big batch'.
Hmmm ... not sure what to make of that! I have been down this road before ... convinced that I could be next ... I don't want to get my hopes up again only to be trajically disappointed. But.........it is hard not to be drawn into all of the excitement on the Rumour Forum! Once again, I find myself sucked in!!! In any event, whether it be in about 2 weeks or 6, it will not be much longer!!!! It is exciting to think that in the next week or so, maybe, just maybe, OUR photos will be pulled up on a computer screen in China and a match made .............. wow............think about it!

2 comments:

Anxious Auntie said...

I'm crossing everything I can hoping for a "big" batch! Positive energy coming your way...we can't wait to see that little face.

Anonymous said...

Well I have had many lady bug sitings including two today (both not live one - one was at preschool - a glass ornament in a bowl and the other was in the Franklin book she gave us to read). Come on referrals!!!!!