Monday, May 28, 2007

To Do List!


I have had a Before China To Do List sitting on my computer desk top for the last couple of months with the intention that its proximity would give me the kick start I needed to knock the items off one by one and be ahead of the game. Well, I am sad to say, this is NOT what has happened. In fact, I would say the exact opposite of my intention has occurred ... I am feeling like I am getting FURTHER behind instead of making progress as I have crossed very little off my list. And so, I will attempt a new tactic! I will post the remainder of my list here for all to see and up date you as I accomplish each of these goals .... maybe you can keep me on track! Bear in mind ... some of the items ARE beyond my control...

House projects to do before China:

Cadence’s Room
-get and paint a dresser
-paint doll house bookshelf
-put up curtain rod and get curtains
-put up pictures, etc.
-paint her name on canvases
-paint embellishments on the wall
-paint front porch railing

Backyard
-completion of pool
-repair fence
-purchase locks for gates
-set up gazebo
-get a candle chandelier for gazebo
-get stairs made for deck
-repair grass between houses
-repair grass in backyard and side of house by hose
-get skirting done around deck
-stain fence, deck

Other
-cabinetry in laundry room
-have windows cleaned
-make all purchases needed for ‘C’ and the trip

Any suggestions as to where to start? HELP!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a nice chat with "Jack" or the "Captain" tonight might help give some clarity. :)

Nothing to add here. One step at a time. That's all we can do. I just wish that the RQ would give us an update!!! Come on...are we next or aren't we?!? Darn American Holidays! LOL!!