Thursday, May 31, 2007

Impatience ...



Okay ... I am now officially getting impatient! There has been NO confirmation of the latest cut off date, so although I know deep down we will not be getting our referral this month, my heart still has this ever so tiny spot known as HOPE! Just end the
suspense and give us the word already! AND there has been absolutely NO PROGRESS on the pool! Backfilling was to happen "this week", then "later this week" ... translation ... FRIDAY! I'm going to need to put the pressure on ... not my strength by any means but frankly, I'm getting pissed! Not to mention it's been hot as hell this week ... margarita? Anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

make mine a double

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Debbie. The whole wait is hard, but I personally found the hardest part to be when I was REALLY close to referral; my stomach was constantly in knots. You're getting closer - hang in there.

Hopefully your pool will get done sooner than later! How awesome that will be.

Donna Paonessa

Anonymous said...

What's your LID?

Unknown said...

Im thinking about you..Hope you have a nice rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better weekend. I am ready for a mai tai or something. This month has been rumor hell for me as I am sure it has been for you too!