Friday, August 8, 2008

08/08/08

Congratulations to China for a fantastic show ... the opening ceremonies for the Olympics were amazing ... in my humble opinion anyway! I must admit that every year I get a little choked up by the ceremonies of the Olympics, particularly when the torch is extinguished ... don't really know why, but I do. This year I felt myself tearing up when the footprint fireworks were going off ... maybe it's because of my new found tie and gratitude to China for the gift it has given me. Anyway, in honour of the Olympics, the host city and my daughters homeland, she and I donned our Olympic t-shirts today ... photos later!

Also of special note, today marks our eleventh year of marriage. Check us out:



Our aprons say, "Will cook for shoes!" and "KISS the Cook!".

Happy Anniversary Sean ... consider this your card ... sorry!

No comments: