Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Don't Suck that Bad Afterall!

You may need to read the previous post to fully comprehend this one. To update you on the milk thing ... let's just say I have one photo of the carpet after much of the clean up was done. Goldfish ... they're orange ... so too is an area of my carpet. Is it divine intervention that ensures puke ends up on the berber as opposed to the ceramic tile or hardwood even???? Something to ponder ...
As for the crankiness ... I've heard about mom's knowing best, not giving up and being insistent until things get resolved. Guess what ... it's TRUE! And now I am even crankier! I just had this feeling still from yesterday that Cadence was not right and I decided not to trust my family doctor's quick exam ... we hightailed it to the clinic ... guess what's in our fridge right now??? Yeah ... amoxicillan ... an antibiotic ... 'cause my kid is SICK!!!! Oh, I am so mad!!!! I was really trying to stay ahead of her pain and catch it quickly ... I did my best! On a positive note ... she is now sleeping soundly and me ... I'm going to tackle some of the other 'issues' around here: refilling the pool, continuing to get the orange stain out of the carpet and laundry. Yeah, it's been one hell of a day ... tomorrow ... should be better!

No comments: