Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Training Day!

If you know me REALLY well, you will know that I have a thrill seekers side. My passion ... roller coasters ... the higher, the steeper, the faster ... the BETTER!!!! Oddly enough, I am also petrified of heights ... figure that one out! Well, yesterday we began 'training camp' for Cadence. We took her to Santa's Village ... and what a time we had! She was an absolute dream and as much as I want her to remain my little girl forever, there is a part that can't wait for her to join me on the big girl rides! Of course, by that time yours truly may be too old to enjoy them herself!
Cadence did everything ..... from the swans to the Ronno concert to the roller coaster. I have some photos ... unfortunately, just as Dora arrived my battery died! It's just as well ... the line up was LONG and my girl got 'turfed' out of the way for allegedly attempting to butt in ... hah! Okay, when children under two are invited onto the stage to 'shake it' and Dora is also on the stage ... what does one expect?! Now back to the day's photos:
Cadence and I starting off slowly with a relaxing paddle on the swans.

Kicking it up a notch with the airplanes that go 'round and 'round and ... and go up and down!

Getting strapped in for the 'Drop Zone'. Cadence is saying, "Down Mama" ... sorry darlin', not this time!

Check her out ... hands up in the air ... that's my girl!!!!!!

Every kid's gotta do the merry go round ... even if it's not their speed.

No shots of the roller coaster, but I can assure you she loved it.
As for Santa ... somehow, we missed out on him ... but is that really what Santa's Village is all about ... not for me and my girl!

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

How much fun does that look like?!? Wow! Wish we had a place like that!! Looks like good times!!