Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thinking Back ...

As the anniversary of the day we met and held our daughter draws near, I am constantly thinking back to what I was doing this time last year. On this day in 2007 I wrote THIS POST. I will definitely be able to dress Cadence in the gorgeous Puma outfit this fall ... she will be all set for 'nastics'! The pink ribbon is still in their spools ... in retrospect, it's a good thing! Had it been applied to the walls, there would most likely be a section missing by now ... the section around the change table! And I have yet to have that re-training on transferring my videos to the computer ... not that I haven't tried. This, I am most disappointed about. I would really love to share that moment with you ... perhaps things will work out in the next couple of days!
Other than that, I have been busy in the mornings getting prepared for the world of work and Cadence, I am happy (and sad) to report is enjoying daycare. We have been managing to get her there around 8 o'clock ... but ... it's tough ... and there really hasn't been any pressure. Next week will be a whole different story. Stay tuned for those adventure!
In the meantime ... just a couple of hockey pics today to keep you coming back:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking back to some of your posts from last year - I can't believe how much Cadence has grown! She's beautiful and you should both be so proud of her, all that she has accomplished and the wonderful parents you are! (Stef says she's a great ball fan too!)

Cassie