Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The End of Another Long Weekend

To end this long weekend we took Cadence down to the waterfront festival's kidzone. There were about a dozen activities for children to participate in, a few appropriate for our girl's age.
We started with a bouncy castle thing which she seemed to enjoy:

She looks happy ... right?:

Next was the bubble filled with balloons blowing all over the place ... I thought she'd LOVE this:

WRONG!!! Sean had to go in and rescue her within 10 seconds! I'm sure it didn't help that there were no other kids in there with her at the time. After that, she was pretty much done ... scarred I'm sure! She wasn't even interested in the pony ride ... poor little thing! That meant mommy could check out some vendors again. Hey Di ... look what I ended up going back for:

Sean thinks I should have got the deal for 2 ... I'm thinking he was right ... oh well, next year I suppose!
And finally, here is Miss Cadence on the throne, enjoying some light reading before doing a small deed:

Twice in one day ... that's progress for sure!

No comments: