Monday, August 18, 2008

On the Mend?

Well, after our couple of rough days, Miss Cadence appears to be on the mend! So much so that she was back to laundry duty:


Oh, there was some time for fun and games too!:



But ... looks can be deceiving! Today, AFTER I picked her up from daycare, she had no interest in going in the pool and threw a number of complete fits! She had an absolute meltdown regarding wearing a diaper. During our battles, I noticed red spots on her heels and a minor rash starting on her bum ... hmmmmm? I remember reading about HFMD on one of my chat groups so I looked it up and the symptoms fit Cadence to a T! Just waiting to hear back from the doctor's office, but it looks like hand, foot and mouth disease. Not to worry ... it's pretty common. Oh, the joys!!!!

No comments: