Friday, August 28, 2009

Local Theatre ETC.

On Thursday, Cadence and I and friends took the opportunity to check out a local theatre group perform a modernized version of Peter Pan. I was highly impressed with the talent of these young people, one of whom is a student at my school. I have to say I laughed out loud, quite often ... Bravo TBTB!
We managed to have good seats ... on account of showing up early! The kids were front row and us moms just behind. Cadence was awesome ... she really gets into these kinds of things and we will certainly do as much of it as possible.

Here's Cadence, all dressed up and ready to go:

No photos allowed during the performance of course. Here's a shot of the kids with one of the actors following the show:

We followed up the show with a picnic lunch:

Someone's excited to get to the playground!

"Higher!"

"Cheese!"

Apparently making a cake:

It was a really great day ...
How sad that this summer is quickly coming to an end ... :(

No comments: