Friday, May 9, 2008

Converse, Cars and 'Sharks'

Last night for dinner and this morning for Sneaker Snappers, mommy chose to put Cadence in her pink Converse' lendies' from Gweny.  They ARE adorable, but Lisa ... I would have appreciated an owner's manual with them!  Man are they tricky to put on ... especially when said toddler is laying down, rolling around ... it's torture!  But I must say the end result is ... beyond cute!

A few people have asked if and how I've been losing weight ... okay, first of all ... I haven't really, but second of all ... I like to call it the 'Dress a Toddler Fitness Regime'.  Truly, I break out in a sweat EVERY time I dress Cadence.  Do you think there is a market for MY workout video???

At Sneaker Snappers, Cadence (and mommy) tried out the newest, coolest ride-on toy ... the Plasma Car!  Seriously, it is FUN!!!  You can check it out HERE  or wait for my video clip ... whenever I get around to fixing things!  Apparently Costco carried them ... for a day ... before they were sold out at a fraction of the cost.  If you ever see one and you are in my geographical city ... let me know or get me one ... PLEASE!!!

Mommy was able to give Cadence her first 'ponytail' today!  Wouldn't it be nice if I could've added a photo here > ... too bad!   

And tonight ... Daddy encountered his first 'big, brown shark' in the bathtub!!!  Better him than me!

No comments: