Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Order up!

We took Cadence out for dinner tonight ... only on account of the fact that as I began to prepare this evening's meal, I realized I was missing 2 of the 3 main ingredients!  Anyway, the little character actually ordered her own meal ... that's right ... she ordered, "num, num!" ... all by herself!  AND to drink ... "mawk, pees!"  Which, obviously, would be, milk please.  It cracked me up ... very timely I might add ... I'd spent a good portion of the day listening to her new 'growl' noises!  I think I should get that on video so you could witness the not so soft side of Cadence. She is an absolute cutie though ... we couldn't resist giving in when she grabbed Sean's sleeve with both hands and started pulling and saying 'PEES' ... headed in the direction of the play area. Discipline .... what is this word you speak of??????

No comments: