Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blogger Help Needed!

I am going into the third day without the ability to upload pictures .... that's no fun! Without pictures I am NOTHING!
Anyone have any suggestions? I continue to get the message "You must choose at least one image." Well, I've been
doing that and nothing happens .... help!

In other news, RQ has made a brief appearance and the news was not what I'd hoped for. The early May cut off has a
bad case scenario of Nov. 9th ... I told you ... I'm going to miss it by 1 friggin day! Of course, there are the mid case and
best case scenarios which put us 'in'. Over the past couple of months the cutoffs have fallen in between RQ's bad case
and mid case dates soooooooo, at this point ANYTHING can happen! As always, we'll have to see what happens next
month .... what else is new!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I can upload files but one of my other friends is saying she's having problems too. Very stranger. We miss pictures. Have you tried re-sizing in case they are too big? Gee...I wish I could pop over for a drink and help you out.

There is a plus side to missing it by one day...wait...two plus sides...first, you are FOR SURE next and second you get to travel with ME...well..and David too. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you choose a photo of the progress of the NURSERY...it would work...i would say try that and i will let you know if i'm able to view the photo.....lol!!!!

ok go ahead i will just keep hitting refresh.

Thanks
ok i'm waiting