Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ready, Set ..... Set ..... Go!



The room is prepped and I am ready! Okay, ALMOST ready. I would have been able to start painting tomorrow after school, if I hadn't realized that my 'filler' was all dried up (and I wasn't so lazy to go and pick up some more!). But on a positive note, I put the first coat application on my TO DO list for Friday so ....... I'm okay with that! Now, a question .... the closet is going to be as much of a bugger to paint as it was to prep (check out all that taping!...AND don't even mention that I could've taken the shelving down 'cause THAT WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN!) so ... do I paint the closet first and get it over with OR do I do my walls first and leave it til the bitter end? Not much of a poll, but your input would be helpful ... especially if you've BTDT (which I've learned is 'Been There, Done That'). Bet you can't wait til it's done ... my blogs are about as exciting as .... watching paint dry!!!Teeeheee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do it first or it won't get done - that's been my experience. I remember we painted our first house top to bottom when we moved in. We started in the bedrooms, worked our we down the hall to the living room dining room. I remember sitting on a kitchen chair in the middle of the living room taking a break looking at the walls and saying "I can live with beige." But we got it all painted and done but I really could have quite at that point - and that was an easy spot, not difficult like a closet with a door so no one would notice!!!