Monday, March 5, 2007

UPDATE!!!

Well, the next set of referrals have FINALLY arrived and unfortunately they only take us up to the 24th of October. CCAA only referred 11 days worth of files this time around ... there are still 16 days to do BEFORE they refer ours. The good news is another 2 groups from our agency will be getting their referrals, hopefully today, and we ARE another step closer! Of course the down side is we will not make the cut off for the next set of referrals (expected around the end of March but most likely beginning of April). BUT we SHOULD be in the referral group after that (end of April/beginning of May)! That is exciting!!!! It will also mean a very high likelihood that I will finally get to meet my friend Penny in person early this summer! I can hardly wait! I can almost see the Great Wall from here ..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the RQ predicted this to be the cut off but it still sucks!! I am starting to get anxious. I can't wait to meet you guys too. The only thing that would really, really suck at this point is if we get separated because my LID is one day after yours.

Red Sand said...

Fingers crossed for an April/May referral for you guys!