Monday, March 26, 2007

Have Luggage ... Will Travel!

Of course, we are missing one thing .... the referral! (SHH! ... Slight rumour that it could arrive by the end of April!).




The Bay had a GREAT sale on luggage this week ... 50% off ... plus I had enough 'points' to get a $100 gift card towards my purchase ... see how good I'm getting! I tried to buy the lightest cases they had as I am NOT known for packing light! In fact, I had to purchase new cases because the one I have is well over the accepted size. Yup, this will be one heck of a challenge alright! Hmmmm, my list is already 3 pages long .... HELP!!!! And NO comments about shoes ... I know ... I have already decided ... 2 is the max! Well, that doesn't include a pair of flip flops for the hotel room and pool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue! Pretty. We saw some bright blue bags at Zellers. They would stand out. We have a red set from our last trip. Bought them thinking they'd stand out against the sea of black bags. Seems everyone thought the same thing. :)

Did you get your preparing for referral kit from CB? We must be getting close now!

geminirn said...

Don't forget you can always fit an extra pair(or two)of shoes in your carry on!!!!!!

This is starting to get just a little bit EXCITING!!!!!!!!!