Friday, March 9, 2007

Makeover Madness

Winston went for his 6 week makeover today. I don't have any 'before' pictures as he wouldn't look at the camera ... getting a dog to pose ... bit of a problem! I do however have the 'after' shots. For some reason, I have yet to inquire, his regular groomer
was not available and so his cut is not exactly as we hoped .... but he's still THE MOST ADORABLE DOG .... EVER! The 'room' has also begun its makeover (I survived the first coat!). Even Sean got a haircut today ... his photo ... missing! As for me ..... my makeover is in a box ... to be applied later next week ... followed by a GOOD cut ... and absolutely NO photos!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Winston, you look so handsome. Now go run in that room and rub up against a wall!! I'm sure you'd looks stunning in green. :)

Unknown said...

Winston looks great! And I LOVE the colour of the room....it will go so beautiful with that chandelier! I too am going for a haircut today....no picture either!