Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We Got Mail ....

Last night as I was stalking, I mean, perusing blogs, one of the members of our travel group shared that they received a "Preparing for Referral" Kit from our agency. I immediately sent Sean out to the mailbox and VOILA!!! ... there it was! This
is a definite sign that we are getting close .... now don't get too excited .... it's not like it's happening tomorrow .... or next week .... or anything, but .... all evidence does point towards a good possibility of receiving our referral in, oh, about 6 weeks. In the big picture, that is just around the corner! The excitement is starting to build and my nerves are getting the best of me! I can't imagine what I might be feeling this time next month. It has been a VERY long road. There have been many days I didn't believe in my heart it would even happen. Mail. Who would have thought the profound affect it could have. We have just turned another corner my friends.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*happy dance*