Saturday, March 3, 2007

Fashion Show ....

I had been diliberating lately as to whether I should do the denim faux finish ... I was thinking, too busy ... denim, distress, flowers! I headed back to the paint store today with my bedding, paint chips and photos in hand to 'consult' with the experts.
They agreed ... no denim! So I came home with the green and blue AND, now I'm thinking ... maybe even that is toooo much!
Any aspiring decorators out there that can share an educated opinion??? I guess, I can give it a go and if I'm not happy I can always change it ... lord knows I will have the time!
Anyway, according to schedule, I took everything off the walls and emptied the closet in preparation for next week. In doing so, I came in contact with some of the adorable little 'outfits' I have been putting away and couldn't resist showing you some of them.

This, by far, is one of my favourites (do you think I could get it in my size?)!


Check out the patches on these jeans ...


How about the purse...have you seen anything cuter?

Isn't this sweet?

And of course, no wardrobe is complete without Calvins!


Hmmm ... looks like there will be PLENTY of denim in that room after all!

5 comments:

Anxious Auntie said...

Olivia is hoping that Cadence will be bigger than she is so she can take advantage of the adorable hand me downs! It is obvious who got the shopping jean...oops, I mean gene!

~Kristen said...

OMG.... sooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! And look at the poppy purse. Cadence will be stylin'!! Can't wait to see pictures of the room as the painting goes on!!

Karen Strong said...

I want that pink jacket (in the first picture!) Soooooo cute! Oh how I miss shopping for clothes that size for MacKenzie! Maybe just stick to the green without the blue maybe? Just my humble opinion????

geminirn said...

WHAT ADORABLE OUTFITS!!!!!! Can hardly wait to see the walls all painted.