Monday, March 12, 2007

Quiet Times

These next few weeks will be quiet on the adoption journey ... no action or rumours to follow. Life here is pretty quiet too. Instead of lounging by the pool with a pina colada in hand, I seem to have found myself behind the fridge and stove armed with a scouring pad ... NOT my idea of a holiday ... although it does feel good to get that done!

In the mean time I MUST share one of my favourite shots of Winston ... truly he is a one of a kind dog ... although, he really doesn't view himself as a canine at all! In this picture he is posing with 'seal'. Seal is like a blankie ... Winston takes it everywhere! It really is adorable to watch. At night, when we tell him it's bed time ... he goes to get seal and carries him up the flight of stairs to bed. Being that seal is white, has presented problems ... it gets filthy! When we throw it in the machine, Winston faithfully sits in the laundry room and waits for it to be done. It sometimes amazes me how much I love this little guy!
Any dog owners out there know what I mean? Here is another of many shots of Winston you will be viewing ... at least until we have ones of ..... you know who ..... soon, my friends .... soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...so cute!! Hopefully sister won't try to make him share seal. Lucy has already established there will be no sharing of her ducks!!