Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bon Voyage!!!!

Okay ... I confess ... it's wishful thinking! But ... if we were so inclined to jet away we are all set! Look what arrived today:

That. is. IT!!! The very last bit of paperwork in this crazy journey of ours! Cadence is ours, she's Canada's and now she is free and clear to go wherever she wants ... and may she go far!!! I want her to see the world, experience life and follow her heart ... maybe someday it will lead her back to the place where it all began! I hope I get to experience some of that with her ....

On a side note, my poor little sweetheart was forced to head to another sitter's today as our regular one is on holiday for a couple of days ... argh! I am happy to report that our little socialite adjusted VERY well and the new girl wants to keep her! Hmmm, given all the holidays Sandy's taking ... who knows ... she just might get her ... if she's not careful! Cadence came home literally bursting with excitement to show me her painting today. Obviously ... it's brilliant!

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

We got Lisa's photo done for her passport on August 16..it is still on my kitchen table. LOL!! Soon though! Great artwork Cadence!!