Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Love ...

this face:

And this one:

I love this sassy little peanut:

I even love this independent, don't help me, I can do everything, all by myself toddler:

Sure, there are moments I want to take a deep breath and leave the room for a minute. I mean, honestly ... is it such a big deal that I handed you the pudding with the spoon already in it? I didn't mean to insult your independence and ability to do things on your own. Did you really need to push it away, throw the spoon and the mat? Let's try to compromise here. I know you are growing up ... trying to be your own person ... doing things your way! I'm good with that ... but ... can you give ME a break once in a while?
Oh, and darling, can you explain why at 1:00 in the morning I found your pyjamas on the floor beside your crib? What is that all about?
I love this girl ... all of her ... but sometimes, she makes me nuts!

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

LOL!! We had to resort to two piece pajamas for Lisa - harder to get out of than the one piece - since she likes to strip down at night too. Diaper and all. Ugh. And the spoon thing...that's Lucy!! She doesn't like a "dirty" spoon. So if I put it in the pudding, yogurt or whatever, she gets cranky. Of course, if I pull it out, lick it off and hand it back, all is right again in the world. :)