Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Much ...

Nothing new to share really. Cadence has had a bit of a cold over the past 4 or 5 days. She seems to be improving ... sleeping better the last two nights for sure. This provides some relief ... it is often a hard call as to whether I should visit a clinic or not.
It still remains to be seen as to whether I made the right choice ...

Fall is certainly in the air ... the mornings and evenings are cool, but the days are quite pleasant. Despite that, this will be the last week we have the pool open ... I simply can't justify heating it any longer. The aesthetic appeal is not worth the electric bills!

Congratulations to my friend and colleague, Louise and her partner Frank, who tied the knot over the weekend! It was a lovely affair ... too bad I forgot my camera!

And finally a couple of measley photos ... cause I know that's all you come here for!

Doing what my mother tells me not to ... again!

Mommy asked if she could have a crayon ... of course the answer is clear in this shot.

Ready for fall.

No comments: