Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thanks!

Much thanks to everyone who sent lovely messages, whether here, to my hotmail, first class mail or in person! AND a very special thank you to my sweet, sometimes romantic husband who sent flowers to my school on behalf of our daughter ... it was just what I needed!
The day actually went fairly smoothly ... we got out in time ... I even managed a Tim's run and then I got my head back in the game. It all seems a little overwhelming at the moment, but I'm confident once I get into a groove things will settle. Cadence did very well on her first full day too ... except for nap time ... but that was to be expected ... she's gotten a little spoiled in that respect ... that too will settle ... in time! I do worry that as she begins to realize this 'play time' gig is an all day, every day thing, she'll start to put up a big fight ... we'll see!
Time sure FLIES once we are home. Between dinner, cleanup, and bathtime, there is little time for play ... poor little Cadence! Is it the weekend yet?
Well ... here are a couple more BEFORE and AFTER shots:
Bath Time
First bath in the hotel one year ago:

Tonight's bath shots:


Lounging around in Beijing:

A little chill time before mom and dad head to work:

I'm a big girl now!

2 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

What happened to our babies? Man they change a lot in one year!!

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Great comparison photos! Dang she has grown so much, and gets more adorable every day!