Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Venting ... Unrelated!

I am sooooooo bloody frustrated right at this very moment and I need to vent! I have been trying to acquire a specific gift for a friend. The chain said they had ONE ... yipee! Well, turns out they can't find it! So I go to their website to order it ... no problem ... it's in stock. I place the order, go through the check out and attempt to use some funds from a gift card. Well, instead of my purchase total being $10 less, it is $10 more ... WTF???? So I go back and try to redo things .... Long and short of it: my account balance is now the cost of the item, PLUS the $10, my gift card is now empty AND ... get ready for this ... my order status is ... I haven't ordered ANYTHING!!!! That's right, I'm out almost $40 for buying NOTHING!!! And of course there is no phone number to call to try to straighten things out!!!! Yes, I've emailed the help desk ... twice. What do you think the chances are of them getting back to me ASAP? Do I take the risk and reorder the item? It was a great little gift for a certain someone and now I have nothing ... not even a back up idea. Any suggestions out there ...............................????? I've already poured a glass of the red stuff ... any thing else?????????

No comments: