Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally ... An Update!

As much as I hoped I would be able to keep the blog going on a regular basis, I feel I am failing ... for the time being! It has taken the whole week to finally get everything unpacked and organized. We have also had visitors and social engagements to attend over the week but, I feel confident that once we fall into a normal routine, I'll be able to resume SOME of my past activities...blogging included!
Cadence seems to be getting into a nice routine ... she sleeps through the night, has a nap or two during the day and enjoys her meals! She HATES getting her diaper changed, getting dressed, being strapped in the car seat and especially having her face wiped! Her best time of the day is definitely first thing in the morning! She gets to come and spend about 10 minutes hanging in bed with us before breakfast and is just a riot! Sean is the light of her life ... she gets so excited when he walks through the door after work ... it's just amazing!
We try to get out at least once a day, whether it's a walk or a short errand ... it helps break up the day ... I mean, one can only play lego and ball for so long!!!
Cadence received a clean bill of health from our family doctor ... who was ready to start her shots ... that day ... I don't think so!!!! I need time to prepare for such events ... we are making an appointment for next week!
I know there is a lot to share with you, but morning comes early so ... I best just get a few pictures uploaded and call it a night!

Cadence enjoying the pool ....

Enjoying the stroller?

She does love her cookies!

All the girls (at the house today) ...

4 comments:

geminirn said...

GREAT PHOTOS!! AND THANKS FOR REMEMBERING ALL US POOR SOULS THAT KEEP HITTING THE REFRESH BUTTON!!!!!

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!

Diana said...

I am so glad to hear that Cadence has adjusted so well to the time change. You are both so lucky!
Cute pictures...

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
Sounds like you are doing great...
Have a Great Week..
Cadence is adorable..
Kim

Anonymous said...

I love her stroller pictures!! They are so cute!