Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly!

First, the good ... Cadence slept through the night 7:45pm to 7:00am without stirring at all! (Wish I could say the same about today's nap! ... Winston is NOT cooperating here!). As for the bad, my BABY climbed the stairs yesterday while my back was turned for 5 seconds! We are definitely in BIG trouble here! As for the ugly, when I exchanged my unused $1000 US funds, I got back a whopping $1001.13 ... now that, my friends is truly ugly!
Here are a couple of pics of my monkey (formerly known as the angel! ...

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Ha, ha, ha! Chloe did that...twice I turned my back on her, and she was at the TOP of the stairs. Talk about terrified...needless to say, now we have gates at the top and bottom of all staircases. :) Enjoy your little monkey!

geminirn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A LITTLE MONKEY...TOO CUTE!!!!!!

~Kristen said...

Ohhh... it's just all soooo good!!! :o) Tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

All I keep thinking is my house is so not baby proofed. Lucy was SO good about not touching, not to mention she couldn't crawl when we met her and she couldn't for a couple of months after. This little monkey..cannot deter her. Please take notes and e-mail me tips and advice for handling such and active little one! I'm going to need it.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY GIRL TELL MARY WE ARE ALL THINKING OF HER AND CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT HER TRIP. WE HOPE TO SEE LOT'S OF PICTURES
FROM MERRETTS

Donna Paonessa said...

She is just way too cute!!!

HURRAY FOR SLEEP!!!!! *grin*