Saturday, September 1, 2007

We're HERE!!!

Hi Everyone:
We have just arrived in our hotel in Chongqing and we are feeling pretty good ... although a little hungry at the moment, but we are going to address that shortly! I still don't believe this is all happening despite the crib, stroller and bath that is ready and waiting right here in the room. Apparently we will be doing some paperwork in the morning and will be receiving Cadence around 3:30 China time!!!!! So ... stay tuned ... photos hopefully tomorrow!!!!!

Marnie and Dave ... be sure to drop a note through hotmail regarding Cadence's newest cousin ... we are anxiously awaiting your news too!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I can hardly wait to go to sleep tonight and wake up and see PICTURES!! I'm stressed out over this weekend...I can only imagine how all you guys who are REALLY THERE are doing!!

Best wishes!!!

Unknown said...

I cant believe you are there! Awesome

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your baby!!

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful...can't wait...

Louise

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Best wishes and can't wait to see pics of all the adorable babies:)

Carrie

John & Michelle said...

You are at the top of my prayer list...I can't wait for tomorrow! Be safe!
~Michelle

~Kristen said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited! Have a wonderful first meeting!!! Can't wait to see pictures

~Kristen

Kim said...

YEAH!!!
Glad to see you are doing GREAT...
Can't wait for the pictures..
Kim

Anonymous said...

So exciting to watch your blog even though we have not met! All one big China family and I wish the best for you and your new little one.....
Amy and James
Emma (Gotcha Day Jan 11-07)--from baby to toddler so quick!