Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Magic Touch!

So ... after a couple of restless nights ... I take my mother out for a leisurely dinner and leave Sean in charge of bath, bottle and bed. Not only does he get her down ... she sleeps without a peep from 7:30 to 7:30! WTF???? Obviously he is doing something I am not! Well, that's a good thing because starting next week, I will be teaching a night class once a week in the city and Sean will have FULL responsibilities! I think we're both nervous!
Now, I'd like to know, how many of you out there fail to capture almost EVERY cute, adorable, little behaviour your children exhibit! It never fails ... I will grap the camera or video to get a perfect shot of her doing some sweet or hilarious little thing and .... she STOPS ... immediately, which is why there are NO photos today! Soon I will transfer some of the videos from the trip and try to post them ... but, be patient ... remember, I have a house to clean, a course to teach, oh and a busy little 10 and a half month old to entertain for her every waking moment!!!!

Astrid ... yes, Lisa was in our group ... I'm heading over to my mail to email her right now (unless Cadence's nap ends early!)
Dianna ... mother in chinese ... it looks cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more photos!!!

Diana said...

You are not alone with the picture thing. As soon as I get the video camera out they both stop what they are doing and want to "see" through the lens.
Your tatoo sounds cool, I have always wanted to get some Chinese characters tatooed on this old bod, but haven't gotten up the nerve. How painful was it?

Donna Paonessa said...

Hey Deb....got your post on my blog....NO PROBLEM!!! I've been there girlfriend, I know how it is.

Email or call me - whatever works best for you.

donnapaonessa@childrensbridge.com or 905-303-2557.