Monday, September 17, 2007

I Know, I Know ...

Yes, it has been some time since I've been able to update ... and let me just say it is currently 4:10 ... and that's AM folks! Cadence stirred for a bit around 3:00 and I haven't been able to get myself back to sleep since so ... might as well make use of this time. We have all managed quite well with the time change ... still not quite on a proper schedule, but Cadence (and the rest of us) are typically sleeping until about 6ish. Poor little thing passed out around 6:15 in the high chair last night!

Overall, she is adjusting very well ... our second trip in the car seat was successful ... she has been on 2 excursions: the grocery store and Costco. She is crawling around like crazy and totally tries to run with the little push thing she has ... of course, every time I try to take some video of her walking, she sits down! She is eating well, napping and is busy, busy, busy!!! Me ... I'm in quite a state! I have not yet finished the unpacking and the house is a disaster ... AND ... today, I am on my own! I really just need a few hours to get my house in order so I can feel at peace ... that ain't gonna happen too soon I'm afraid!

I have a few pictures from the last bit of our trip to post and not a whole lot of new ones ... out of batteries again and didn't put that on the Costco list! Once I get some time to load up videos clips, I share a few of those. For now ... these will have to do:

Here are all four girls just before we departed the hotel ...

Cadence reading a magazine ...

Enjoying the inflight movie ...

Hangin' with cousin Olivia ...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she is just precious, but I know that you know that already

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! She is just precious!

Kim said...

Glad you are doing okay..
You will get the house together.. give yourself a little time..
She is adorable..
Take care
Love the pictures..
Kim

Donna Paonessa said...

Who CARES about the house!! Hate to tell you but your house will NEVER be in order again anyways. Just play with your precious daughter and get some sleep when she sleeps. The rest will fall into place eventually. *grin*

~Kristen said...

Yay!! glad to hear things are going pretty smooth... And like everyone else said.. who cares about the house!! get as much rest as possible and enjoy every second of your beautiful girl!!

geminirn said...

NOT GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE AWAKE AT THIS HOUR.....HOWEVER I SURE AM GLAD YOUR WERE ABLE TO POST THIS UPDATE!!!

YOUR LITTLE ONE IS SIMPLY TO PRECIOUS!!!!!SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!