Monday, August 27, 2007

Be Impressed ... Be Very Impressed!

We are officially packed ... well, I haven't weighed 'our' suitcase yet, but I am confident we will be within the acceptable range.
What should impress you is this ... I have packed ONE pair of sandals, NO jewelry and NO makeup! I can hardly believe it myself! Given that ... don't expect to see me in too many of the photos we take ... especially not close ups!
I will take a photo of all the luggage tomorrow, once I have finished adding a couple of things to the carry ons.
I would also like to thank Kara and Sara today for their beautiful gifts ... I'll upload some photos later this evening because you all MUST see ... I'll leave it at that! Right now I gotta get some dinner on ....

2 comments:

~Kristen said...

I can't wait to see it!! And some day.. after the fact, you must publish your packing list, and what was needed, and what wasn't... we will all need to know from the soon to be... BTDT Moms!!

And you better be in the photos.. makeup or not.. I want to see you and your beautiful girl together.

2 More sleeps... I'm so excited I could burst for ya!!!

~Kristen said...

PS... Since I have no concept of the postal service... You will probably get my package the day after you leave... Sorry :o(

But it will be waiting for you when you get home!!!