Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm Back!

Had a great visit up north with our family ... ate and drank, drank and ate and ate and ate ... oh, and drank! The weather was great the whole long weekend ... and absolutely perfect for Carol's outdoor wedding. Only problem ... forgot my camera, so ... no photos! We even learned a new outdoor game in between the ceremony and dinner ... washer toss!
We did some shopping across the river and I found the perfect stroller for me (and Cadence)...

Of course, as luck would have it, it was out of stock! And now that I'm home ... I NEED IT ... and so, I have been looking madly on line! It will now cost me an extra $70 in shipping and duty costs but ... I want what I want! Unless, there is anyone out there planning on visiting the states in the next few weeks who could pick one up for me????
And finally, today is our 10th anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary Sean ... thank you for the beautiful flowers and 10 great years ... I love you and am looking forward to the next ten+!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked stroller! You girls will be styling in that one!! Poor Lucy when we came home didn't seem to like her deluxe model too much at first. I guess you get used to the rough ride of the umbrella stroller in China and the smooth glide of her cadillac at home just didn't cut it! LOL!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend. Now it is time to start packing!

Happy Anniversary!!

Red Sand said...

Happy anniversary and welcome back!

Unknown said...

What an awesome year for you! Happy anniversary

~Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!! :o)

Love that stroller... Get packin!!

geminirn said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!Great looking stroller!!

Kim said...

Happy 10th Anniversary...
Love the stroller..
Have a great day..
Kim