Monday, August 20, 2007

A Few Accomplishments Today!

I was able to knock a few things off my list today ... booked a flight for my mom so she could visit her THREE grandchildren (note: there is only 1 at the moment!). I also put up the new window treatments in my bedroom. I guess I should clarify to say, the first window treatments ... yeah ... we've lived here for 5 years now ... what's your point? Much thanks to the very talented Ronnie who took this on! They look fantastic ... better than the photos ...

AND ... I made it to the Payless store to get my shoes! Won't we look adorable in these:

Of course, since I drove all that way I figured it was in my best interest to check out some of the boutiques! Oh boy, did I have to show some real restraint! I'll certainly head back when I have Cadence with me. And, I did manage to pick up this gorgeous number ...

Can you just imagine it paired with a little pair of faded jeans?! I also found a great little gift for my new neice/nephew who I expect will be arriving soon. See, the trip for the shoes was well worth the efforts!
Well, gotta get to the next item on my list ... vacuuming ... argh!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stylin!!

~Kristen said...

Soooo cute! I LOVE that little jacket!

Kim said...

Love the little jacket and the matching shoes..
The window treatment looks nice.
Take care
Kim