Thursday, August 23, 2007

Paperwork's In!!!!

We received the final papers today for our trip ... Visas, Notice to Travel and our passports ... we are now set to go!
I checked it over once, twice and once more for good measure and packed it up in the laptop case. I still need to include
4 copies of the 1st 2 pages of our passports but I have to go back to Jasmine's Blog to verify the type of paper it needs
to be on ... Jasmine's mommy and daddy had to scramble to get another set of copies done in China ... I want no surprise
stresses! You can quit laughing now!
Nancy and I worked VERY hard preparing 6 full homemade entrees this morning! What a great concept ... I highly recommend
this as a concept ... so far ... I'll reserve final judgement once I've actually pulled one out of the freezer and prepared it!
Other than that I have no more updates or musings for today ... except that I cannot find the cute little Canada T-shirt I purchased for Cadence way back ... for her visa photo ... and frankly ... I'm pissed about it! Alright ... gotta find out if Phyliss
is going to jail!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those places where you can prepare full meals and someone cleans up the mess! We are thinking about doing that too before we go. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius!

Anonymous said...

We had no problem with the size of the paper in Yunnan. It might have been a Guangdong thing. There are business centers with photocopiers in them. Bring your 8.5x11 copies and if they need A4 size then we'll copy it there. No worries. I promise!

Unknown said...

Cant wait to read more