Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Taking the Day Off!

Today is all about me ... kind of! I haven't yet had an opportunity to have some of my gal pals over for a lazy day around the pool sipping margaritas, daiquiries, pina colodas and champagne so today's the day. I'm going to set out to Service Canada first thing this morning to ensure I have everything I'll need for EI and then I've got a 75 minute massage booked ... ahhh! After that it is party time! If I'm feeling up to it, I will start on the kitchen cupboards this evening, which aren't really all that bad ... except for the dry goods, under the kitchen sink and the silverware drawer. I am actually ahead of schedule! In fact, I've got another
'engagement' tomorrow at Nancy's pool and will feel no guilt taking another day off. Life has been pretty good ... waiting for the shoe to drop! Actually, waiting for the shoe to arrive ... no luck with the pink camos yet!

5 comments:

Donna Paonessa said...

Enjoy your day - pretty soon it'll be a LOOOOOONG time before you're able to have another one like it! *grin*

Unknown said...

Oh have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

If you think you are coming to my place to kick back and relax......boy have I got news for you! How are you with a pool skimmer? The cabana boy has the day off tomorrow. See you then,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. I'm sort of taking the day off tomorrow. Mine involves taking Miss Lu to Grandma's, having lunch and leaving her there for an over night while I shop/pack/clean/organize. Just think, next week I'll have two "kids" to take care of - depending on how David's surgery goes. Maybe I should leave Lucy at Grandma's for two nights!! LOL!! Enjoy your day! It is well deserved!

geminirn said...

HOPE you have a relaxing day.....CAUSE this time next month you won't.....LOL