Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nine Months Old!

Cadence is 9 months old today! We will see her in 2 weeks and be home with her before she turns 10 months ... yay! It is starting to get really exciting and emotional and scary and STRESSFUL! As anxious as I am to get there ... I'm equally anxious to get home!
I received the most exquisite gift from my friend Martha and her daughter Madison today ... I should not have expected anything less ... these ladies have FINE taste ...

And check out the back view ...

It is a Tiger Hat ... the tag reads as follows:
In Chinese folklore, babies wear this hat on their one year birthday to catch
all the heavenly goodness falling from the sky between the tiger's ears.
How cool is that I ask you! And yes, it came in the Kate Spade bag ... this will be one stylin' child!
Thank you so much!!!





And yesterday I embarked upon what SHOULD be my LAST handywoman project. Here is the initial stage:

You will have to wait for the final showing as I do need some guys to do the installation now that I've completed putting the parts together. It really is nothing spectacular but, something that will assist with my organizational skills! Well, that's the intention ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving this blog and what a cool gift from some cool friends you received!

Anonymous said...

That is one stylin' hat!! Can't wait to see the first birthday pictures.

~Kristen said...

Happy 9 Months to Sweet Cadence!!!

Can't wait to see that hat on her head!