Monday, August 13, 2007

A Better Day!

Yesterday in the throes of my anxiety, my gal Al phoned and talked me through ... reminding me I'll have the most important things: food, diapers and loving arms! It was what I needed to hear! And my travel mate (whom I've yet to meet face to face) also phoned from her side of our country to give me the straight Dos and Don'ts ... so yeah, I'm feeling much better today.
Of course, getting a few things done off my list helped too! Things like redoing my list of things left to purchase, inventing a new list of 'outfits' I'm planning for the days in China for me and Cadence (with a laundry day and repeats!), getting all the cleaning done upstairs and putting together .......... The Limited Jeep Liberty All Terrain stroller! Had a little surprise during delivery ... more duty costs ($70), so now the stroller I found in the KMart at home has cost me more than double ... oh, well ...
I'm happy (plus Sean put that on his visa!). And I probably shouldn't go into the fact that now I wish I'd ordered their top of the line jogger, which in the grand scheme wasn't a whole lot more ... no I shouldn't ... so I won't.
Thought we'd try it out on our first baby ....


Okay ... 1 more thing left to do on my list tonight. It involves a bottle, a stained towel, and 100% coverage! I am not graceful ... I will fight every step of the way!

PS - N.C. I don't have enough drawer space for pants and besides they look so much cuter hanging on those wee pink
wooden ones ... you'll see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a lady in my neighbourhood who has two little dogs - smaller than Winston. One gets walked and the other rides in a modified baby stroller - or maybe it is a doggie stroller. She always looks proud as punch pushing her puppies around. Quite often she is in naval attire - captains hat and all. Yes. I have interesting neighbours. :)

Unknown said...

Neat stroller. Boy, you have been busy!

geminirn said...

LOVE THE STROLLER....Winton looks so proud!!!!

Glad you are feeling a little more relaxed again....what an exciting time!

Kim said...

Love the stroller..
Have fun..
Take care.
Kim