Friday, August 17, 2007

Last Big Purchase


Yesterday the last of our big purchases arrived ... now to figure out the whole installation thing ... yikes! That's on next week's list. You might also notice the recent purchase Sean made for his daughter ... how sweet!
We leave in less than 2 weeks ... TWO WEEKS!!! I believe I have almost everything I need ... except for the formula and some meds for Sean and I. The challenge will be getting all the stuff in the suitcases ... and for those of you who are concerned about me ... I am only taking 2 pairs of shoes - walking sandals, runners and oh yeah, a pair of flip flops for the pool (okay, I guess that makes 3). Speaking of shoes ... the search is over! Payless has located a pair in my size about 40 minutes away from here ... I'm travelling to get them Monday! How great is that!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!! Will be praying for you

Amy
LID 4/23/07

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are so close to leaving!

Kelley said...

Be sure you guys practice with that car seat. Put a stuffed bear or something in and out and in and out, until you can do it pretty well with no big problems. Then imagine that stuffed animal is scared of the carseat and crying some, and you'll be ready to use it! I'm excited that you're almost there!!!