Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kicking Myself!!!

Okay ... I have a one track mind and am kicking myself in the behind ... which isn't too difficult considering its recent growth!
Since the stop at K-Mart, I have not been able to get the Jeep Liberty All Terrain stroller out of my mind ... I spent two days surfing the net for one ... to no avail ... almost! Ya know, I really should have asked about it at KMart ... maybe there was a shipment due or something but ... I'll never know (that's where the kicking comes in!) AND now ... it won't matter! Sean and I went to Toys R' Us and Walmart this morning to look at strollers and car seats and to be honest ... no stroller matched the Jeep so ... came home and ordered it!!!! Yes!!! There was ONE company of about 7 or 8 that would deliver to Canada ... not cheap (more kicking involved) ... but ... I'm happy!
So now you see, instead of kicking myself, I can use the stroller to work it off ......... ya think?! Scroll down to I'm Back for a picture ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, I haven't been on your blog in a while!!! If I had known about the stroller situation I could have looked into getting you one when I was there next week....but then it would look a little strange flying back with a stroller and no a baby!!

Hopefully I will get a chance to see you before you leave for China...

~SARA MC

Michelle said...

My 5 yr old has a miniture version of that Jeep stroller that she pushes her dolls around in!