Tuesday, July 10, 2007

20 Months!


I almost forgot that today marks twenty months since our file was logged in China ... 20 months ... a FAR cry from the original 6-8 months presumed when we embarked upon this journey. However, THIS month there is a sense of peace in knowing who our angel is and knowing that we will be united with her soon. Her file will arrive tomorrow ... can't wait for that brown UPS van to arrive! We will share the additional information with you then!

By the way, thanks for the tips on adding Cadence's photo to the sidebar ... I manage all the way to choosing the photo but then it attempts to upload forever, until I give up. Kristen, if you have any insight go for it! Thanks!

3 comments:

~Kristen said...

Deb,

When you get to where you ned to upload the picture... choose to upload from a URL and use this code.

Copy and paste this in the url box:
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/KristenH0814/debbaby2.jpg

and upload it from my photoshare. This should work.

If not email me. I'll get it on there!

~Kristen

~Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Kristen said...

Okay I had to scratch that last one... here is the complete code to put into the "from the web" box

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/
KristenH0814/debbaby2.jpg

Make sure the are no spaces