Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Batteries

I finally acquired new batteries so I could upload some pictures ... I do have one of those sets of rechargeable batteries but I don't find they are all they are cracked up to be ... your thoughts?
Anyway, I was so busy serving champagne and mingling that I didn't even break out the camera ... except to take a photo of the cake Jody and Rui brought (THANK YOU GUYS!) as well as some of the lovely 'best wishes' friends gave.

Just get a look at this little number ... do you think it comes in my size?

How about these jammies ... Mommy! Daddy! It still doesn't feel real.
And of course NO outfit is complete without a funky pink purse!


AND check this out ... do I really think Cadence will 'lounge' around with her sippy cup and shades like a good girl?
YES ... at least long enough for one good photo ... PLEASE! It's just too cute!

Thanks for ALL of the lovely gifts ... there were more! And thanks again to everyone who came to support and celebrate with us! We hope you enjoyed the closing ceremony of the K***** Adults Only Resort!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

THese are all too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute stuff! I love the cake too! I hope you guys are having a great time getting ready for Cadence. It won't be long before you are flying off to China!

Anonymous said...

Love the lounge!!

The face of parties have changed at our house too. And the last one we had (when Lucy went to Grandma's) hurt me a lot so be warned. You get a little soft when you become a parent.

Red Sand said...

I love the concept of closing the adults-only resort, and that your pup does the same head tilt as our little girl!