Wednesday, July 4, 2007

An R5!!!


Our esteemed 'Queen' has declared the November 14th cutoff as an R5 ... that means we are IN!!!! We are about to become parents any day now (provided there are no glitches!) ... having virtual contractions at this very moment! It is a little overwhelming to be honest ... I'm nervous about who she or he is, what he or she looks like, how old he or she is, where he or she is (in foster care? an orphanage?). There will be a lot to do and a lot of emotions to sort through over the next week ... bear with me! Now for the sad news ... I don't think we will be getting the call until Monday ... yeah, that's right ... we're going to have to tough it out over the weekend ... blah! By then my router should be set up and ready to forward that 'wee' face to everyone we know!!! I think the worst is behind us ..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the call sooner!!! Please let it be sooner! Congratulations on making the cut!

~Kristen said...

I hope these next few days fly by... although I know they will drag on forever in your mind!! Are you still having to committ breaking and entering to keep us posted???

Red Sand said...

Soooo excited for you guys. I'm going to live vicariously through you for now. How does it feel? Are you able to focus on anything??